Aboard Halong Emotion Cruise with its classic design, great comfort and charming hospitality, you will truly live the legend of Halong Bay. Halong Emotion Cruise combines classic design, great comfort and charming hospitality with 28 tastefully designed cabins and 3 spacious decks. Join Emotion cruise to savor the whole splendor of Halong Bay: its sparkling emerald water, mystical islands and amazing caves. There are also various activities to keep you entertained: swimming, kayaking, visiting floating villages, practicing Thai Chi, kite flying or squid fishing. It is fascinating to enjoy a starry night on decks among these limestone splendors.
Day 1: Arrival, cruising in Ha Long bay
7h30: Take a 3-hour scenic drive from Hanoi to Halong Bay (not included)
12h00-12h30 Arrive in Tuan Chau Tourist Wharf. Transfer to Halong Emotion Boat by tender
12h30: Welcome cocktail on the boat and check in to your private cabin.
13h15-14h15 : Buffet lunch is served on board, during cruising toward Ha Long bay.
14h45: Arrive in Surprise cave, explore the Cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Ha Long bay.
16h00: Stop Titop beach for available activities as :
• See view on sundeck, relaxing in restaurant.
• Kayaking & Swimming
• Take an overview of Halong City from Titop peak
• Or requested activities such as: Massage service ( you make contact with tour guide or reception).
17h30: Stop in row of Ho Dong Tien area ( near Drum Cave ) for overnight.
19h30: Have set dinner with seafood provided by Ba Hang fishing village.
21h00-24h00: Freely enjoying the beauty of Ha long at night, join us with one of the optional activities:
• Enjoy chatting at Bar.
• Enjoy night fishing.Emotion cruise4
Day 2: Explorer more Halong and Lan Ha Bay
• Day6h00-6h30 Tai Chi exercise & morning coffee.
• 6h30-8h00: Light breakfast is served.
• 8h00: Get on smaller boat to explore Lan Ha bay. Boat stop at the Kayaking area where you will be given a basic paddling lesson by our expert. After that, you and your guide will explore the mystical bay. There will be a lot of swimming, visiting beach or a lagoon cave (depending on tidal conditions). Lunch on boat. And then cruise back Halong bay for dinner & overnight.
• 17h00: Re-check in the cabin
• 19h30: Dinner is served at the Restaurant.
• 21h00: After dinner, relax and free time
Day 3: Cruising and back to Ha Noi
6h30: Practice Tai Chi on the Sundeck.
7h00-7h30: Start your day with a light breakfast. During breakfast, cruising to explore other part of Halong Bay, admire the beauty of one in seven new wonder in the world.
7h45: Cooking class by chef cook of the Emotion Boat on the sundeck.
8h30-9h30: Pass through Cua Van fishing village by Emotion’s tender and visit Fishman’s Museum
9h40: Check out and take all luggage outside of your cabin, cruise back to the Tourist Wharf through Ha Long bay.
10h00. Have brunch and clear bills.
11h30. Back to the Tourist Wharf.
12h00: Departure to Ha Noi ( excluded ), end of tour.