Day 01: Hue Sightseeing
AM: Visit the ancient capital of Vietnam
– 08h00 pick up at your hotel then we walk over the historical Truong Tien bridge, enjoy Huong- Perfume river and Dong Ba market.
– Visit the Ngo Mon main gate, the Purple Forbidden City. Visiting and learning about the last dynasty Nguyen in VietNam from 1802 – 1945.In here you can look back the moment of regime changing, the communist party standing for the endness of Emperors ’rule.
– Visit the lasting remaining ruins combined between the old Vietnamese Sino – Chinese architecture.
PM: Boat trip alongside Perfume river
– A 8kms boat ride alongside the river, enjoy countryside villages and spectacular landscape on both sides of the river. Call on to visit Thien Mu, the Heaven female pagoda, one of the oldest of Vietnam.
– Keep boating to Minh Mang tomb, one of the Emperors’ tombs built after even before they died. It is worth seeing by its huge architecture.
– Free time for dinner and overnight in Hue
Day 02: Hue – Da Nang – Hoi An.
– After breakfast, check out the hotel for a special driving over the Hai Van Pass, the highest mountain range lying horizontally partition the north and the south. The real spectacular scenery at the top of 1260m high, afar long sandy beach, huge rain forest and the other side is Da Nang water port city.
– After lunch in Da Nang city then we visit the Cham museum with many cultural objects displaying as antique statues carved in 13th century, here you will also look back the spirit cultural life of the Cham…
– Visit the Marble mountain
– Arrive in Hoi An ancient quarter for overnight.
Day 03: Visit Hoi An ancient town.
– The whole day devoted to a walking tour around the old quarter Hoi An, the unique ancient town is being preserved considerably intact.
– You will learn about Hoi An prosperity in 15th century and its redevelopment in 18th century as the biggest water trading port of the Indochina did business with Japan, China, Indo and Spain that reflected on the special fusion combination of architecture of the town as Chua Cau – Bridge pagoda a Japanese ruin and Phuc Kien Hoi Quan, a Chinese…
– Free time and overnight in Hoi An
Day 04: Hoi An – My Son Holy Land and Boat trip on Thu Bon river
– Morning visit My Son holy Land – the Kingdom of the Cham people since the 13th Century
– Boat trip on Thu Bon river to Hoi An landscape and handicraft villages nearby
– Transfer to the airport or train station – end the trip
Day 01: Hue Sightseeing